Senior Manager, Advisory Services
Coqual is a New York based think tank that conducts research, builds community, and advises companies to design diverse, inclusive workplaces where every person belongs.
Coqual currently works with 100+ companies, many in the Fortune 500, and is organized along three pillars:
- Coqual’s Task Force of member companies – a community of global business leaders who are committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Ground-breaking research and publications on the most important issues in diversity and inclusion.
- Advisory services through our consulting group, which helps companies implement Coqual research.
This position is presently 100% remote due to COVID 19. We expect to return to Coqual’s large, bright office in midtown later this year, though Coqual aims to be flexible regarding work-from-home considerations.
The Senior Manager brings Coqual’s rich research findings into practice at client companies. The Senior Manager will work across projects focused on diversity & inclusion strategy and programming. They will drive the collection and analysis of data and development of output based on that data. They will also contribute to learning & development curricula and create and conduct webinars, workshops, and presentations.
Success in this position is predicated on a high level of analytical ability, establishing and maintaining respected client relationships, highly effective communication and facilitation skills, and the ability to deliver high-quality and high-impact deliverables. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated success working collaboratively and an interest in and passion for diversity and inclusion. This position will report to a Senior Vice President.
- Lead ongoing client engagements and business development with new clients
- Design and facilitate learning and development content
- Create clear, informative reports and/or other decks
- Develop project workplans
- Track progress of L&D project curricula
- Communicate clearly and effectively in day-to-day written and verbal communications with team members and/or clients
- Brainstorm and support development of new Advisory product offerings
- Lead and support conducting of Coqual Webinars
- Work with integrity, serve as a good teammate and uphold Coqual’s values
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or Master’s degree in related field preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Learning & Development at a large corporation or in management consulting, with a focus on leadership development
- Strong expertise in learning and development (L&D) and experience or demonstrated interest in addressing talent and diversity related issues
- Strong facilitation skills and ability manage difficult conversations in workshops
- Highly detail-oriented and accurate in approach and execution
- Creative problem-solving skills, with ability to contribute to client-oriented solutions
- Thrive working both independently and collaborating within a team structure
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Excellent organizational, oral, and written communications skills
- High emotional intelligence
- Flexible and adaptable style
- Excellent Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills
- High energy and passion for Coqual’s mission is essential
- Ability to travel as needed
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits.
Location: New York, NY
How to Apply:
Please email the following to [email protected]:
1) a resume, and 2) a cover letter that explains why you are interested in this job.
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis. Only those whose application is being considered will be contacted. No phone calls or emails, please.
Coqual wishes to attract the best talent to ensure we are delivering on our mission. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success. To meet this goal, we must have a workplace where differences are appreciated and respected. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, physical and mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.