Coqual is a New York based think tank that conducts research, builds community, and advises companies to design diverse, inclusive workplaces where every person belongs.
Coqual currently works with 100+ companies, many in the Fortune 500, and is organized along three pillars:
- Coqual’s Task Force of member companies – a community of global business leaders who are committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Ground-breaking research and publications on the most important issues in diversity and inclusion.
- Advisory services through our consulting group, which helps companies implement Coqual research.
This position is presently 100% remote due to COVID 19.
We are seeking a paid, part-time research intern (up to 30 hours a week) to work remotely from anywhere in the US.
- Conducting external research on global markets
- Organizing research findings and briefing larger team
- Reviewing qualitative data and identifying themes
- Checking qualitative transcripts for accuracy
- Identifying qualitative data aligned with quantitative findings
- Preparing and updating PowerPoint decks in alignment with research findings
- Reviewing research deliverables for inconsistencies and inaccuracies
- Scheduling meetings and calls with external stakeholders as needed
- Assisting with virtual event preparation as needed
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Educational background in international relations or a related field
- Solid research and analytical skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize, and to manage and deliver on multiple tasks
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- Fluent in English
- Strong interest in diversity and/or global talent management
How to Apply
Please email the following to [email protected]:
1) one relevant writing sample 2) a resume, and 3) a cover letter that explains why you are interested in this job.
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis. Only those whose application is being considered will be contacted. No phone calls or emails, please.
Coqual wishes to attract the best talent to ensure we are delivering on our mission. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success. To meet this goal, we must have a workplace where differences are appreciated and respected. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, physical and mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.