DEI Facilitator, Advisory
Coqual is a New York based think tank that conducts research, builds community, and advises companies to design diverse, inclusive workplaces where every person belongs.
Coqual currently works with 100+ companies, many in the Fortune 500, and is organized along three pillars:
- Coqual’s Task Force of member companies – a community of global business leaders who are committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Ground-breaking research and publications on the most important issues in diversity and inclusion.
- Advisory services through our consulting group, which helps companies implement Coqual research.
This position is presently 100% remote due to COVID 19.
The DEI facilitator will deliver results for Coqual’s advisory clients focused on diversity, equity & inclusion. Success in this position is predicated on an ability to of establish and maintain respected client relationships, demonstration of highly effective communication skills, and the ability to deliver high-quality and high-impact presentations/ workshops. Additionally, the ideal candidates will have demonstrated success working collaboratively with co-facilitators to create a cohesive and impactful experience for clients and have an interest in and passion for diversity and inclusion.
- Lead workshops for Coqual clients on topics of anti-racism, bias and allyship, for example.
- Facilitate difficult conversations with leaders, managers and/or individual contributors on equitable and inclusive practices and tools to embed DEI practices in the workplace
- 7+ years facilitation experience with virtual and face-to-face facilitation experience with adult learners
- Experience facilitating workplace training (corporate, human resources/ talent management, executive coaching, higher education, government, etc.)
- Passion for and deep understanding of DEI and workplace dynamics
- Comfort with having difficult conversations and coaching participants when tough or complex issues may arise
- Willingness to engage with cultural humility and an awareness of one’s identity and privilege
- A strong knowledge of and experience using virtual video platforms, related collaboration tools and other presentation technology
- Expertise of DEI topics, trends and current events, particularly as it relates to workplace systems and interpersonal interactions
- Strong active listening skills to validate participants, address questions and debrief discussions
How to Apply
Please email the following to [email protected]:
- A resume and 2) a cover letter that explains why you are interested in this job.
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis. Only those whose application is being considered will be contacted. No phone calls or emails, please.
Coqual wishes to attract the best talent to ensure we are delivering on our mission. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success. To meet this goal, we must have a workplace where differences are appreciated and respected. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, physical and mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.