Associate, Advisory (Temporary-Parental Leave coverage)
Coqual is a New York based think tank that conducts research, builds community, and advises companies to design diverse, inclusive workplaces where every person belongs.
Coqual currently works with 100+ companies, many in the Fortune 500, and is organized along three pillars:
- Coqual’s Task Force of member companies – a community of global business leaders who are committed to diversity and inclusion.
- Ground-breaking research and publications on the most important issues in diversity and inclusion.
- Advisory services through our consulting group, which helps companies implement Coqual research.
This position is presently 100% remote due to COVID 19.
The Associate helps to drive and deliver results for Coqual’s advisory clients. The Associate will work across projects focused on diversity & inclusion strategy and programming. They will support the collection and analysis of data, and development of output based on that data. They will also contribute to learning & development curricula, and create and conduct webinars, workshops and presentations.
Success in this position is predicated on a high level of analytical ability, establishing and maintaining respected client relationships, highly effective communication skills, and the ability to deliver high-quality and high-impact deliverables. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated success working collaboratively and an interest in and passion for diversity and inclusion. This temporary position is a parental leave coverage.
- Support ongoing client engagements and business development with new clients
- Design questionnaires for and assist in conducting interviews, focus groups and surveys
- Gather, aggregate, organize, and clean data using Excel
- Create clear, informative reports and/or other decks
- Support development of project workplans
- Track progress of L&D project curricula
- Communicate clearly and effectively in day-to-day written and verbal communications with team members and/or clients
- Brainstorm and support development of new Advisory product offerings
- Lead and support conducting of Coqual Webinars
- Work with integrity, serve as a good teammate and uphold Coqual’s values
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 2+ years of experience at either a top-level consulting firm, a market research firm, or experience leading HR/D&I programs at a Fortune 500 company, or the equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in business, mathematics and/or statistics strongly preferred; coursework in gender studies, race/ethnic studies, international relations a plus
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, with ability to hypothesize findings and implications from analysis output
- Highly detail-oriented and accurate in approach and execution
- Creative problem-solving skills, with ability to contribute to client-oriented solutions
- Thrive working both independently and collaborating within a team structure
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and advanced ability in Excel
- Highly discrete and disciplined in maintaining data confidentiality
How to Apply
Please email the following to [email protected]:
1) a resume and 2) a cover letter that explains why you are interested in this job.
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis. Only those whose application is being considered will be contacted. No phone calls or emails, please.
Coqual wishes to attract the best talent to ensure we are delivering on our mission. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success. To meet this goal, we must have a workplace where differences are appreciated and respected. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual
respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, physical and mental disability, national origin, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law