The Associate helps to drive and deliver results for COQUAL’s advisory clients. The Associate will work across projects focused on leadership development, culture audit and other projects related to diversity, equity & inclusion strategy and programming. They will support Advisory team with project management, client communications, proposal creation, and other responsibilities as needed. They will also contribute to learning & development curricula, and create and conduct webinars, workshops and presentations.
Success in this position is predicated on an ability to manage multiple projects and tasks, establish and maintain respected client relationships, highly effective communication skills, and the ability to deliver high-quality and high-impact deliverables. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have demonstrated success working collaboratively and an interest in and passion for diversity and inclusion. This position will report to a Vice President.
- Support ongoing client engagements and business development with new clients
- Support development of project workplans
- Track progress of Advisory project deliverables
- Communicate clearly and effectively in day-to-day written and verbal communications with team members and/or clients
- Brainstorm and support development of new Advisory product offerings
- Support conducting of COQUAL Webinars
- Design questionnaires for and assist in conducting interviews, focus groups and surveys
- Gather, aggregate, clean, and analyze data using Excel
- Create clear, informative reports and/or other decks
- Work with integrity, serve as a good teammate and uphold COQUAL’s values
- Other responsibilities as needed
- 2+ years of experience ideally in a consulting firm, experience in HR/D&I, or the equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in business, gender studies, race/ethnic studies, and international relations a plus
- Highly detail-oriented and accurate in approach and execution
- Creative problem-solving skills, with ability to contribute to client-oriented solutions
- Thrive working both independently and collaborating within a team structure
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with ability to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Excellent technical skills and mastery of Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, MS Teams, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Highly discrete and disciplined in maintaining data confidentiality
- Ability to travel as needed
Salary: Competitive salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits.
Location: New York, NY (Position is currently remote until return to office resumes in 2022)
How to Apply
Please email cover letter, resume, writing sample, and salary requirement to: [email protected]
Applications will be processed on a rolling basis. Only those whose application is being considered will be contacted.
No phone calls or emails, please.